Custom Search

Friday, September 26, 2008

Waiting

So old I was waiting for you.
In the dimension that was agreed to by us.
Our place will continue together forever.
But not in the world was full of the falseness that was stepped on by us until now.
The world of the place all of them fast mildewed and cracked despite that the love.
The world that everything where limited and was restricted by space and time.
The world that has been obstructed us to meet.

It was so old that I was waiting for you.
I stayed patient because I knew you were lost.
You chose the wrong gate, the imaginary gate.
The gate that brought you to nature that was full of the trap and deceit.
That where all beauty of appearance that deceived.
Nature that would plunge into the error valley and darkness.
The place of the ending everything became regret, torture and the suffering without the limit and without the tip.

Here I was patient in being waiting for you.
The world that where all of them stayed young and new because always was renewed.
Boredom, difficulty, sad, the suffering and torture died here.
Remained only outstanding enjoyment, stretched in the nature that the area without the limit.
Even how many was gulped by us, will be never finished, because of continuing to improve so many fold times.
I craved you to be here, beside me.
We gulp the enjoyment of the love without being cut off, without the limit and without the end.
But you chose the wrong gate, the imaginary gate
It was not possible for us to be able to meet.

Before late I told you, so that you could arrive at my place here.
The gate that was I chosen and brought me here, there is in the heart.
But you can not enter if being not opened.
Ask by humiliating himself so low-low level to the gate breeder in order to be opened for you.
He also that had gave me this place here.
He was the Owner of this Universe.
Allah was most Lover and Beloved?

September 2008
JH Alifulhaq

TOP SELLING BUKU TERAPI ALIF