Custom Search

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Darkness Of The Light

Fall down in my struggling against my own longing.
Throw me to the world that no one and no thing never touch, world of darkness.
I found nothing, but dark and the darkness.
There was no remained of me except one point hidden deep in my heart, soluble in the darkness.
I was alone
Waiting the death picked me up
Someone that was covered the light was very bright suddenly approached, dazzled me.
He extended the hands asked me to go.
For a moment I stopped.
My hands were kept to gain his hands.
He did not light anything.
Just made me be dazzled.
Also did not touch the small point in my heart.
My place stifled the longing that continued stinging and torn me.
These could not be erased by anyone and anything.
The palace of the truly love.
Was plant by the most great lover and beloved?
He is the owner of the most great and everlasting love.
My Lord.
Allah.

September 2008
JH Alifulhaq

TOP SELLING BUKU TERAPI ALIF