Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

No Ending Straight Way

Time comes to the end of the way that I was chosen.
The way that explained by whom would gained the star and sky.
I was spread out no powerful in the peak of the place tower of people would gained the star.
Repeatedly I was tried to gain the star, but he moved further away tempted me while blinking:” come on, gained me “.
I appealed, where the running.
The star indicated sky.
Tiredly I was waiting for the answer, sky continued to say nothing, until I lay downed was spread out.
Suddenly someone stood on my chest.
My breath was crowded; I resisted but was not powerful.
I asked: “Who are you“.
He answered calmly and patiently: “Thank you for greeted me“.
“Who are you“, was answered: “You chose the way that was explained by mind“.
“Who are you“.
“Chose the straight way have no ending, so that was you looked for“, was answered again.
“Who are you “, he answered: “I was very close to you, but you not heeded me“.
“Who…. ”, he the piece: “I will point out the running if you cared to me “.
I could not still ask.
He gazed at me with the victory smile while saying: “I was your heart“.

September, 2008
JH Alifulhaq
TOP SELLING BUKU TERAPI ALIF