Custom Search

Monday, October 13, 2008

Waiting 2

Here, in my place was waiting at this time
I remembered in old time
I stepped all the ways, until the heavens limit, to pursue the tracks of the longing
I was almost buried in magma the love that glowed
And I protracted in sighed of the fairy's breath and the baby's crying

When my eyes were almost blind by was dazzled illusion
Found by me the light actually
The light that guided me to my place was waiting at this time

Here, in my place was waiting at this time
I’ve seen you reluctantly chose the way that has explained by me for you
The way that was straight and easy to come here, to my place
My place was waiting at this time
The world that where all of them stayed young and new because always was renewed
Boredom, difficulty, sad, the suffering and torture died here
Remained only outstanding enjoyment, stretched in the nature that the area without the limit
Even how many was gulped by us, will be never finished, because of continuing to improve so many fold times

From my place was waiting at this time, I spoke honest to you, in your conscience, deep in your heart
I knew where the way ending that was chosen by you
That your choice personally
But the lived not just the choice
The life was the will and the conviction
Before were all to be late
Before were all to be destiny
Still had time and the opportunity to change the direction to the way that has explained by me
To my place was waiting at this time

Oct. 2008
JH Alifulhaq

TOP SELLING BUKU TERAPI ALIF